The Top 5 Ways to Feel Confident Daily
You still deserve nice things.
My top 5 ways to feel confident in a daily basis…
As women, we have SO many different roles and duties, especially when you become a mother. You are no longer just in charge of you. You are in charge of these little humans who now, whether or not we would like to admit it, run the house. I don’t mean they make the rules kinda thing, I mean they are the #1 priority. Right?
Well yes and no. You know the drill, when you are on a plane and they tell you to put your oxygen mask on before anyone else? That’s same with life. You can’t pour out of an empty cup. So it’s important to take care of yourself…..to feel happy. That way you can give happiness to others. Make sense?
My Top 5 tips on How I Stay Happy and Confident:
- Don’t wear or buy something JUST because it fits. You deserve nice clothes, clothes that make you want to strut your stuff. I can’t tell you how many times I have kept something or bought something that I didn’t even love, just because it fit. You are worth more than that!
- Have your hair styled or colored or cut in a way you have been wanting to! Seriously, just DO IT even if it’s WAY out of your comfort zone. Do you want to know what will happen? The compliments will start rolling in and you will be on cloud 9. ❤
- Affirmations! Telling yourself you are: confident, amazing, beautiful, strong, powerful, an amazing mom etc. This will help your mind start to BELIEVE that you are these things. I have my 3-year-old daughter say them as well. The mind is a powerful thing and saying these daily will help!
- Put on an extremely powerful song daily and sing and dance to it! One, this is a stress reliever and two, it puts a huge smile on your face and three, you end up leaving the house like you own the world. My favorite is Meghan Trainor. Try it out!
- Hang out with girlfriends with no kids and try not to talk about your kids. I know, this may seem crazy to other people, but seriously hear me out. Reconnecting with who you are as a woman is very important. You have likes, interests & opinions. Go have fun with the other amazing women in your life! Talk about trash TV or a book you read or even a recipe you made or didn’t make (Pinterest fail queen right here!). Whatever you LOVE to do, talk about that. You will feel SO confident when you go home to your kids and have your cup totally filled.
Try these out this next month and tell me how you feel after trying it in the comments below. I will bet you that you will feel like a million bucks and because you are worthy to feel confident!! ❤
You can follow Kayla on Instagram for inspirational stories and quotes too!